Guys, if you’re trying to figure out what to wear to summer events like the Midsummer Party at Woodside Health & Tennis Club – keep your cool like Ian O’Leary by pairing a gray suit with a steel blue tee. Wear with white minimal sneakers or simple sandals. Live Wildly – Dress for Life.
We can’t tell you how excited we are to hang out with renowned designer Michael Bastian this Thursday at ULAH during the ULAH’s Michael Bastian Event: Cocktail Party / Meet & Greet / Trunk Show! Would you like to join us? Check out the details and sign up on our Eventbrite page! Drinks provided by S.D. Strong Distilling, food by Blue Sushi Sake Grill – Woodside Village, and collaborative beats by Quixotic featuring DJ Sheppa Appehs and Steven Martin on saxophone. Don’t miss out!
ULAH has several events planned for Spring and Summer, with more to come! Check out the latest planned events here:
This holiday season, don’t underestimate the power of tapping into your guy’s love for both music and tech. ULAH — the new men’s apparel and lifestyle store in Woodside Village at 47th and Rainbow — is a retailer for a coveted brand called Master & Dynamic that caters to both music and tech with a beautiful integration of form and function.
Master & Dynamic creates products who share “a focus on great design, luxury materials, amazing craftsmanship, and uncompromising performance, comfort, and sound”. Their products are designed for decades of use with the highest quality materials — and they are getting recognized for it.
Some of ULAH’s favorite features include:
- 16 hour battery life that could take you from New York to Hong Kong without a recharge
- An extra jack (in the right ear) allows someone sitting next to you to plug their headphones into yours. Now you can binge watch those missed shows together on the plane without using one of those annoying splitters!
- Patent pending bluetooth antenna that has 4x the industry standard signal range.
- All alloy metal and genuine leather construction that is designed to last.
Check out these trending gifts for men the next time you stop into ULAH. These tools will help him “focus, inspire, and transport” his mind. Who wouldn’t want that?
At ULAH, we understand that men can be really hard to shop for! So we’ve put together a gift guide — full of ideas that you can find right in our store. Stay tuned for photos and highlights over the next couple of weeks, for a more in-depth look at our products.
- Apparel: Denim, sweaters, accessories, and local tees
- Trending: YETI tumblers, coolers, and accessories
- Essentials: Grooming, skin care, & fragrance
- Socks, gloves, scarves & ties
- Stocking stuffers: cards, tools & gadgets
- Tech: Headphones, earbuds, speakers, iPhone cases
- Wallets: from high tech to handmade
- ULAH Candles
- Travel Bags
- Gear for the outdoors: portable stadium seats, grilling and camping accessories
- Low maintenance plants for his home or office
Did you know that in addition to Black Friday, this weekend also includes Small Business Saturday! ULAH is proud to include over a dozen local collaborations in their products and services. Whether it’s a gift for a man in your life, or you just want to treat yourself — you’ll feel good knowing that the dollars you spend at ULAH are also supporting local makers and artists.
Kansas City’s Spaces Magazine sponsored Ulah’s Grand Opening event. Check out their photos and read what they said!
The wait is almost over! ULAH — a new men’s apparel and lifestyle store concept by Joey Mendez and Buck Wimberly — is wrapping up the final weeks of construction and will be officially open to the public on October 20th, 2016. Come check out their curated collection of local, emerging, and mainstream brands. Their assortment for men includes apparel — ranging from active wear to suit separates — mixed with accessories, gifts, cards, and masculine home accents.
Can’t wait until then to see what’s inside? Peek into what ULAH is offering for Fall and Winter of 2016 in their first seasonal Lookbook: